We are committed to the success of the Xerox® Paper and Specialty Media brand. To ensure this success, we are focusing our attention and resources to support our top-selling products including Xerox® Vitality®, Xerox® Bold™ and Xerox® Carbonless Papers and NeverTear® Media. We are streamlining the assortment to feature the products that customers depend on most for trouble-free, high-quality results.
The following items in the Xerox® Paper and Specialty Media Line are being discontinued:
Xerox® Bold Digital™ coated products
Coated Gloss and Satin Printing Papers
Super Gloss Cover
Xerox® Revolution® Specialty Media
Labels and Tabs
Magnet, Mailing and Marketing Media
Wide Format Papers
We will continue to sell these products for the next 30-60 days, so please continue to order as normal. We will be posting alternative sourcing information by April 4.
For more information about purchasing the discontinued items, please visit our Where To Buy page.
List of discontinued SKUS
Xerox® Bold™ Shade Change Update
The Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Papers line has been updated with an improved look and enhanced performance to help you make an even better impression.
Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Papers previously featured 3 slightly different shades of white within the line. Now all of these products are made to the same shade as our most popular item – 24 lb. Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Paper. This product is also the baseline shade for Xerox® color production printers and presses. This enhancement will allow you to use a variety of weights and sizes across the Xerox® Bold™ line in a single project or within various projects with the consistency of a single shade.
We are making the following enhancements to the line:
- Basis weights including 24 lb., 28 lb., and 32 lb. text and 60 lb. cover, in sizes 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 11” 3 Hole Punch, 8.5” x 14”, and 11” x 17” now carry the ColorLok® Technology logo and meet the standard for brighter colors, bolder blacks and faster drying with inkjet technology.
- Heavier basis weights including 80 lb. and 100 lb. cover and all 18” x 12” products are also treated for enhanced inkjet performance but do not carry the ColorLok® Technology logo.
- These enhancements also ensure moisture control and sheet stability.
Enhanced Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Papers products will appear in packaging featuring a call-out box noting the enhancements. This call-out box will appear on both the carton and ream.
There are no item number or SKU changes for Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Papers. These changes are minor but beneficial, so you will want to look for the call-out on packaging to manage print jobs.
View the product
Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Paper, 30% Recycled - with even more recycled content!
New Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Paper, 30% Recycled - with even more recycled content!
The Xerox® Paper and Specialty Media Line is focused on providing you with better choices and the highest quality results so that your work always looks a step above the rest. That's why the Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Paper has gone from 20% recycled content to 30% recycled content.
- Improved caliper resulting in a sturdier sheet
- Optimized for inkjet printing
- Single shade consistent across the entire Xerox® Bold™ Line
- Text weights and 60 lb. cover feature Colorlok® Technology (not including 18x12 sizes)
- Available in 28 lb. text; 60 lb., 80 lb. and 100 lb. cover
- Brightness: 98
- Performance Guaranteed
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Made in the USA
Xerox® Bold Digital™ Printing Paper, 30% Recycled is ideal for:
- Marketing Communications
- Sales Brochures
View the product